Yes, and I experienced two different things:

1:  It rendered the mobile OAuth flow, but then switched the browser
into "mobile mode" for all of twitter.com.  So, after signing in the
user browses to her twitter homepage it is rendered in the mobile
view.  User had to click "View in Standard" at the bottom of the page
to escape.  Not optimal.  I tried this a few weeks ago.

2: I tried today before writing the post to the list, and it simply
didn't render the mobile UI.  I suspect this is because it was
switching on the User-Agent...?

Brian