Hello!
I am just starting developing my app. I got the oAuth thing to work
using pecl oauth, which is great and was easy.

Now the question: What should I do after user is logged via oAuth, and
after I got array of user data from this url:
https://twitter.com/account/verify_credentials.json

I have 2 choices: store the data in the database and put cookie in
user's browser and next time user visits, I can just pull the
username, name, etc from my database

Or I can use user's access token/secret that I also store in database
to get the fresh data from Twitter.

Getting fresh data will guarantee that I have user's latest color
settings, background, avatar, description
But I may run over 150 requests per hour very easily.

How is this usually done by other app developers? What's the best
practice for synchronizing user's settings with Twitter?