Account/verify_credentials does not actually count against your rate limit
so you can call that each time a user signs in.

In general you should cache any data that takes a long time to poll from the
API or anything that does not change often.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Community Advocate | http://abrah.am
Project | Out Loud | http://outloud.labs.poseurtech.com