This is not only not something that can be done automatically, but even
if you have a legitimate need, say brand protection for a large operation,
you can still get blocked from registering accounts if you have too many. I
think we got to around a hundred and then got the door slammed on our
fingers.

    Perhaps there are larger social media operations who are better
connected with Twitter and they have a different arrangement.

--
mailto:n...@layer3arts.com //
GoogleTalk: nrauhau...@gmail.com