Can you even run TCP or a JSON parser in 2k of RAM? In any case, I think a proxy server is going to be your best bet.

-John

Typos by iPhone.

On Feb 20, 2010, at 10:54 AM, Matt23 <mrichardso...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am developing a twitter client that runs on an embedded
microprocessor (Arduino) which has only 2K of RAM.  The problem is
that Twitter's API response (even if only for a single @ mention)  is
too large to store to a  string with only 2K RAM.  Is there a way I
can make my API call and limit the response to certain pertinent
return values? Such as only screen name, text and time?  This would
greatly cutdown on the memory needed to store the API response.

Thank you,
Matt23