Hello!
I am dealing with an issue with the twitter OAuth PHP example by
Abraham Williams. Once a allow acces to my twitter account, the
browser can't redirect me to the callback URL. Firefox shows the
"conexion was reset" error and windows (Vista Home Basic) shows me an
error: "Apache HTTP Server stopped working".

Is there anyone having this problem too?

I am trying to make this work using a local server (appserv 2.6.0). I
tried this using wamp server on a windows XP desktop and had the same
result.

I hope somebody can help me with this issue. Thanks a lot!