Would it be possible to get a full HTTP conversation, as well as the IPs
you're connecting from?  We choose a language based on

1) The logged in user's language setting (which shouldn't apply here)
2) The browser's Accept-Language header
3) A guess based on IP, but *only* for the logged out home page.  If we're
doing this for other pages it's a bug.

  ---Mark

http://twitter.com/mccv