I experienced the problem for the last time today - in fact now
yesterday - at 15:55 and after 5 minutes Phirehose reconnected.

[22-Feb-2010 15:55:25] Phirehose: Consume rate: 0 status/sec (1
total), avg enqueueStatus(): 0.05ms, avg checkFilterPredicates():
0.01ms (3 total) over 60 seconds.
[22-Feb-2010 16:01:22] Phirehose: Idle timeout: No statuses received
for > 300 seconds.  Reconnecting.

Sergi