Is Windows Firewall running? Try both explicit exceptions as well as
turning it entirely off. Also, what's your callback actually look
like? Are you localhost'g it or otherwise?

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280 Google Voice
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera