>From http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Streaming-API-Documentation#ResultQuality:
"Removing the quality filter from streams with follow predicates is,
quite reasonably, an often requested feature."

Does anyone have any ideas on the status of this feature or any
suggested workarounds?

We are working on a new version of TweetPo.st powered by the Streaming
API. However, some of our beta testers are apparently being quality
filtered and we are trying to figure out a way to get their tweets.
They are OAuthed, so we can in theory poll their accounts directly for
updates. However, we don't have a systematic way of figuring out
whether they are being quality filtered in the first place or if that
status changes subsequently.

So, our specific questions are:
A) Is there any update on the status of removing the quality filter
from streams with follow predicates?
B) Is there any way to programmatically check if a given user is being
quality filtered?
C) Is there any way to be notified when a given user's quality filter
status changes?

Any help here would be greatly appreciated as we would ideally like to
use the Streaming API as much as possible and it's hard to explain to
users when their tweets don't show up.

Thanks!
-jonathan

=====