Hello, my name is Fernando and recently posted a message here talking
about the failure to capture the access_token on Twitter by
JavaScript.Eu received in response, a message telling me to use the
library's official OAuth JavaScript. Well, I made the change and now,
Twitter returns 'Failed to validate signature and oauth token' soon to
capture the request_token.Já checked the time on my computer and
everything is OK, and I live in Brazil (GMT -3 Lead Time summer).

Anyway, I look forward to a solução.Resumindo, awaiting response.