Moi (@znmeb) retweets almost exclusively from the web app with the built-in retweet and almost never using the "old" way. I'd say a good 25 percent of my tweets are retweets, too. "Ad nauseam" might well describe my stream. ;-)
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
borasky-research.net/m-edward-ed-borasky/

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~ Paul Erd?s

Quoting Abraham Williams <4bra...@gmail.com>:

Also @scobleizer.

Abraham

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 21:03, Josh Bleecher Snyder <joshar...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I need to fix my retweets logic. Does anyone know someone (or some
> recommended service) that retweets ad nauseum (via twitter's formal
> retweet feature), or nearly so?

I certainly wouldn't call it ad nauseum, but the esteemed @NickKristof
retweets fairly regularly.

-josh