it is on our roadmap to be able to retrieve all your tweets.

just to be precise, however, all your tweets are retrievable, if you know
their IDs -- you can then retrieve them using statuses/show endpoint.  what
we don't maintain, however, is retrieval of more than 3200 tweets via the
timeline calls.  this is a limitation of our timeline and storage
architecture, but it is actively being addressed.

--
Raffi Krikorian
Twitter Platform Team