Take a look at http://twittervb.codeplex.com/ for some examples.

John Meyer
Freelance Consultant
http://www.pueblonative.com/blog

If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can’t speak English.
 */Homer Simpson/*

--- @ WiseStamp Signature <http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=42bgx5rfnpr43zfj&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>. Get it now <http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=42bgx5rfnpr43zfj&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>