To Scott and Brian, please take a look at the tweets on @Puzzazz. There is
no other way to have them appear correctly. What I am doing is not annoying
in the least and it may be futile in your particular Twitter clients but I
tested what I'm doing in many clients and it worked fine.

I'm open to suggestions but "you're screwed" is not a suggestion. And
changing what I'm doing doesn't address the fact that Twitter has a bug.

For the record \u00a0 did not work. I didn't try   as I got to
first. I would guess it would work but have the same bug with Twitter.

/Roy