I think its the simplest of features to implement using existing Twitter API
as Scott suggest.

Just write a method in your service to fetch friends ids and followers ids
and then compare these ids to separate the list of followers ids who are not
friends. Then provide links to unfollow these ids on interface. Is that
difficult? Not at all. Some client side programming is needed only.

Cheers,
Alam Sher

--
Alam Sher Khan