So how do I verify my consumer key is correct?  I would imagine that page
would be pretty important - how can you edit your app without it?

I'm also curious about why I'm being prompted for basic auth on
http://api.twitter.com/oauth/access_token<http://api.twitter.com/oauth/access_token?oauth_consumer_key=...blah..blah..blah>

<http://api.twitter.com/oauth/access_token?oauth_consumer_key=...blah..blah..blah>
Thanks,

Jesse