Email them offlist and I'm sure they'll look it up for you.

Sent from my iPhone

On 11/03/2010, at 9:51 PM, Jesse Stay <jesses...@gmail.com> wrote:

So how do I verify my consumer key is correct? I would imagine that page would be pretty important - how can you edit your app without it?

I'm also curious about why I'm being prompted for basic auth on
http://api.twitter.com/oauth/access_token

Thanks,

Jesse

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 1:37 AM, Tim Haines <tmhai...@gmail.com> wrote: There's a bug in that page. If your app has too many users, it fails to load. Mark (or was it Raffi?) said they were fixing it last year, but I guess it's pretty low on the priority list.

Tim.