HOLY CRAP!  Is that an API method that's equivalent to passing an array
of IDs to /users/show?

Is there a reason why it wasn't done "right"?

/users/show.xml?user_id=12863272&user_id=3191321&user_id=9160152&...

And why does this method *require* authentication when /users/show doesn't?

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/