Raffi, does the limit mean that if you call this API for 20 users at a time, you can only use it 50 times per hour?

Cheers,

Tim.

On 12/03/2010, at 4:48 AM, Raffi Krikorian <ra...@twitter.com> wrote:

hi all.

we launched an endpoint yesterday that allows you to fetch 20 users by user_id or by screen_name at a time -- we call this our "bulk user show" API. for example, to retrieve user objects for user IDs 12863272 , 3191321, 9160152, 8285392 and simultaneously screen names of rsarver and wilhelmbierbaum, put together the following authenticated request

http://api.twitter.com/1/users/lookup.xml?user_id=12863272,3191321,9160152,8285392&screen_name=rsarver,wilhelmbierbaum

and you will receive an XML array of those six user objects.

you can find more documentation at http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-REST-API-Method:-users-lookup .

thanks!

--
Raffi Krikorian