1. Does Twitter4J have a mailing list
2. Are there any tutorials on using Twitter4J, or any library for that matter, while using Netbeans?

John Meyer
Freelance Consultant
http://www.pueblonative.com/blog

If something goes wrong at the plant, blame the guy who can’t speak English.
 */Homer Simpson/*

--- @ WiseStamp Signature <http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=42bgx5rfnpr43zfj&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>. Get it now <http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=42bgx5rfnpr43zfj&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>