I guess what I¹m really trying to say is, I suppose, that for all of us who
have been lobbying for a bulk-lookup method for a pretty long time, what¹s
been made available here is quite disappointing. It¹s like you¹re giving us
the Ferrari we always wanted, but then tell us it has a fuel range of 2
miles so we can¹t use it to drive to work with ;)