Are you including the POST parameters in your signature base string
and sending them in the POST body (not in the header)?
Is everything being encoded properly for your signature base string
and in the POST parameters?

401 can happen when the signature doesn't match the request which is
usually because of missing and/or misplaced parameters or encoding
issues.  There's other reasons too, but those are the ones I usually
faced when debugging oauth issues.