On Mar 14, 2010, at 5:43 PM, thruflo wrote:
[…]
> However, if you look at the third status data from above, you see that
> the extra line can sometimes be a digit, in that case ``592``.  Which
> fairly effectively borkes the consumer.

From that list you posted:
0x5DE is 1496 + 6 bytes (4 bytes for “1496” plus 2 LFs)
0xA52 is 2636 + 6 bytes
0x592 is 1420 + 6 bytes

Now, I don’t know whether it’s correct that it’s returning a length in hex
followed by a length in decimal, but the lengths do appear to be correct if you
interpret the first number as hex.
Twitter will have to respond whether this is the correct behavior or not.
—
-ed costello