Yep ... but you don't get all of their tweets. You get the most recent 3200 of their *original* tweets. If they used the built-in retweet, those retweets won't show up in the pages. Try it on @znmeb (me), who built-in-retweets a lot. ;-)
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
borasky-research.net/m-edward-ed-borasky/

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~ Paul Erd?s

Quoting Raymond Camden <rcam...@gmail.com>:

Hmm. So if the API for getting a user's tweets allows you to get _all_
of them (via paging, not in one request), that would be a way to trend
their data over time, right?

I'd rather not use twitalyzer - I want to use the Twitter API natively
if I can.