Hi All,

I'm looking to do a search for keywords on Twitter, however, I don't
want to search the entire Twitterverse, but only a select number of
users.

For example, if I have a group of 10 users that I would like to see if
they mentioned a keyword what are some of the options available?

One option I thought of was to create a list of users and search with
the list.  possible?

I couldn't find documentation on if that is even possible.

Ideally, there may be 5-15 users that I would want to see if they
mentioned a keyword.  Results would always be limited to about 10.

So i'd like to see if John, Bob, Harry, William and Nancy mentioned
"waterfall"... grouped together, order in ID desc order, limit of 10.

Any reference URLs are greatly appreciated.

Best,
Cent