Hi ,

I would like to know whether the streaming API allows us to get older
tweets using filter with track predicate . Say , I have created a
filter using a certain set of keywords , and if the real time stream
does NOT contain any matching tweets , does it look in the older set
of tweets , or will I get no results till the stream content contains
tweets matching my keyword list ?

Thanks