Hey guys,

I've run into an issue while building my app that uses the Twitter
Streaming API for some users. I found that for some public accounts
none of their tweets go through the streaming API.

For example: @casiestewart

Her profile is public, but try to find her tweets in the stream, or
even http://search.twitter.com/search?q=casiestewart you won't see
anything from her directly.

My hypothesis was that when she first made her account she had it
protected, then unprotected it and the streaming servers still think
she's protected. But I tried this with a new account and it didn't
seem to be correct -- unless though there is is a bug from the past.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Peter