I wonder what the real person behind that account, Casie Stewart, will
feel and think if she knew that Twitter has classified her account as
"low-quality", or rather, has classified her obviously human-finger-
driven contribution to Twitter via TweetDeck and the web interface, as
too inferior to include in the search results. Yes, I know. That may
not be the message you want to send, but that is the message that you
do send.

http://twitter.com/casiestewart
http://casiestewart.com/
http://twitpic.com/photos/casiestewart