Hey guys,

Is it at all possible, in some way or another to specify a filter with
a period? I've been working on an image streaming service and up till
now I have been just filtering on: twitpic,yfrog,pic

However, we'd also like to stream in links from "ow.ly", but I would
have to filter on "ow" to make this happen, which would return a lot
of unnecessary tweets which is a load on the streaming service and my
daemon.

Thanks!

Peter