from the OAuth.net page:  http://oauth.net/code/

Scroll down and look for Javascript section.  It links to this site:
http://oauth.googlecode.com/svn/code/javascript/

I don't think this library sends the appropriate OAuth headers in the
HTTP request.  Or at least that isn't how I got it working.  Instead,
it sends all the appropriate stuff as HTTP request variables (either
GET or POST, I cannot remember).

It does perform the SHA1 stuff and makes the oauth_nonce and
oauth_timestamp values for you.