On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 12:41 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
<zzn...@gmail.com>wrote:

> So if someone sends a tweet from a Blackberry with UberTwitter, and 100
> people retweet it from TweetDeck, how many counts does each application
> get?

Assuming all end up in the sample stream, one for UberTwitter and 100 for
TweetDeck, both before and after my changes.

But henceforth, the percentage of retweets for any app will also be recorded
and displayed.

--
Harshad RJ
http://hrj.wikidot.com