You will always receive limit notices if you go beyond the sample. If you
get them on a new predicate set, roll-back to the previous predicate set and
investigate. If you need more predicates or a higher proportion of tweets,
apply for higher access at a...@twitter.com

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Infrastructure, Twitter Inc.