Looking to add twitter integration to Classic ASP.
I have a page that tweets automatically, which I got to work with
Basic Auth, of course that is going to be depreciated soon so I have
to get oAuth working.
Another thing I have to do is to verify credentials, for which I have
to store people's info since I haven't been able to get oAuth to work.
Of course, my workaround is not working either, since I can't seem to
get verify_credentials to actually work with classic asp, it just
always returns a 401.

strUsername = request.form("twitterUserName")
strPassword = request.form("twitterPassword")

 Set xml = Server.CreateObject("Msxml2.ServerXMLHTTP.3.0")

 xml.Open "GET", "http://"; & strUsername & ":" & strPassword &
"@api.twitter.com/1/account/verify_credentials.xml"
 response.write("http://"; & strUsername & ":" & strPassword &
"@api.twitter.com/1/account/verify_credentials.xml")
xml.setRequestHeader "Content-Type", "content=text/html;
charset=iso-8859-1"
 xml.Send
 Response.Write xml.responseText     'view Twitter's response

 Set xml = Nothing

This just plain does not work.
Need help, ASAP!