Nice catch! :) but a double negative is a positive so he must be following 1 user... ;)

On Mar 29, 2010, at 3:42 PM, Yu-Shan Fung <ambivale...@gmail.com> wrote:

Or some kind of eventual consistency bug (doubt it)?

Anyway, this user is apparently following -2 people. In other words, if he follow 2 more people, he would be following nobody...

http://twitter.com/jpcbennett

Screenshot attached. It's messing with some computations on our end, you might want to watch out for them too if your code assume that following/follower counts are non-negative...

Cheers,
Yu-Shan (@ambivalence)

--
“When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering aw ay at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack sh owing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before.” — Jacob Riis To unsubscribe from this group, send email to twitter-development- talk+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.
<Picture 4.png>