Yeah this is what I mean :)
when you say dangerous you mean that they can change the settings in
twitter?
I want that everyone can send in my name but without permissions to
twitter account settings
and in this page I want to have the old tweets too.
this is possible? can you give me direction how to do that ? it's
complicated ?