Also worth mentioning that you can use a number of tools or libraries to
acquire those access tokens on your employee's behalf -- it doesn't have to
be your desktop application.

My OAuth Dancer tool ( http://bit.ly/oauth-dancer ) is a very easy way to
negotiate access tokens which you can then literally just store in your
private-label application (both the oauth_token and the oauth_secret).
 Though there are even easier ways of accomplishing the same.

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod