Any chance your release announcements could be kept to the twitter4j list?
This is a general purpose list, not a java list, not a twitter4j list, and
your info is a bit noisy to the majority of us to whom it is 100%
irrelevant.

Thanks in advance!
∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280 Google Voice
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera