Curious why you're using a varchar field for protected as opposed to
tinyint(1)/boolean? I don't see a "verified" field either, not sure if
that's necessary for FoF.

Other than that, most of my stuff is pretty similar although I'm not
quite as discerning on the lengths of the fields. I usually just do
varchar(255).

Do you have a strategy/opinion for when Twitter adds additional fields
like geo, verified, etc? This is one of the primary reasons I've been
considering leaving YesSQL since I have to shut down my site for hours
just to do an ALTER. :(

Damon