yup - its on our list.  we're working on a series of things behind the
scenes which will allow us to have volatile data available in user objects
in a scalable manner in the API.  as you all probably know, the user object
is embedded in the status object, and sometimes those objects become out of
sync with reality and the like -- once we fix this, getting list data into
the user object is high on the list.