I'm trying to run the sample program that comes with the TwitterOAuth library. It's not working because when I registered my web as a Twitter API client, I mistyped the domain name. Twitter sends the OAuth token to an invalid URL, and the sample program never gets it.

I corrected the URL in Twitter, but it's still sending the token to the old URL. I've tried everything possible on the client end to make it stop, including switching browsers and rebooting. Nothing helped.

I'm going to delete and recreate my Twitter account, which should fix the problem, but my development work will probably require changing the URL several times, and I can't go through that each time. How can I make Twitter send the token to the right URL?