Ha ha, love it.

I feel sorry for other developers, for me personally I can walk away from my
app at anytime as I see fit because I'm not "reliant" on any single project.

lol MyPostButler (or MyTwitterButler as it was known back then) was given away
for the first few months - It was just a byproduct for www.LiveBaseballChat.com
- it was only when I was flooded for licenses I decided to charge for it.

I guess I'm also at a disadvantage as I don't personally code anything and just
pay other people to build apps for me so 'any' change is a pita on an roi basis.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc
d...@cognation.net