Hi Bjorn,

This is one area where we aren't spec-compliant but would like to move
to compliance in the near future. Under OAuth 1.0a, we should be
returning an oauth_verifier to you in the callback for the
authorization step, regardless of the type of authorization you are
performing. Today, we are not. Similarily, we only expect the
oauth_verifier to be present on the access_token step for applications
that have indicated the desktop "PIN code" flow (where the verifier is
hand-entered by the user, then passed as part of the access token
exchange step).

In the future, we'll look into a non-invasive way to phase requirement
of the oauth_verifier for all access token requests, regardless of
desktop vs. web status, as the spec dictates.

Taylor