There is no API endpoint that I know of and don't think one should exist.
Users should not trust
thirdparties to self-revoke access to their accounts. Users should know how
to do it from twitter.com
via the connections page. It might be nice if we could generate a redirect
link to a page on twitter.com
where the user can then revoke the access (sort of like the authorization
page).

Josh