----- "Chad Etzel" <jazzyc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nice username grab, raffi!
>
> Also, nice lib. I wonder what awesome thing this could be used for
> testing... :)
>
> I'm doing a significant bit of stream pre-processing on the backend
> before pushing stuff to the browser (it would probably crush most
> non-chrome browsers to do it all in javascript), plus the whole
> user/pass thing... but this will definitely be useful for testing
> other streams in the future.
>
> -Chad

You guys are going to force me to break down and learn JavaScript! Well, you
and the folks that are making server-side JavaScript efficient. ;-) One
language to rule them all? Finally?

Oh, wait - Scala. Is there browser-side Scala? ;-)
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net/m-edward-ed-borasky/ @znmeb

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~ Paul Erdős