Ok don't take it here an example for "ipad" may be it was his
mistake.

Lets say take an example for any common names like "James" or "Chang"
or "Chen" don't you expect there will be far more results than 1000
So, the point he is making here is will twitter keep the same result
of 1000 users for every an authenticated user for any particular time
duration or unlimitedly ?

I think Jimmy can put some more light on the issue :)