Both of those use cases are fine. The intent was to prevent people from
publishing counts of Tweets per day or similar metrics. (I make no pretense
at defending this intent, I'm the messenger.) Go forth and wordle.

This EULA is near the end of its life and has been rewritten into the
Commercial Data License, which Doug and Barkari will be discussing on day
two of Chirp. If you have questions about how access under the EULA will
evolve to access under the License, that would be a good place to start.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Infrastructure, Twitter Inc.