Ryan, thanks for the message. Appreciate the perspective, and looking
forward to continuing the conversation about where the Twitter
platform is going at Chirp. I think the more vision that can be shared
about Twitter's direction, the more that other developers can make
informed decisions.

And learning when Twitter for Mac will get updated ;-)

-mike