Regardless of the companies position moving forward, there are great
people working at Twitter who sincerely care about the developer
community, including Ryan. If things are unfair, you can bet they feel
it too. They're still figuring it out. I don't see them implementing
any of the stuff your software does, so I don't understand the
constant negativity. You complained that they weren't communicating,
and when they do you call it BS. Life's too short man.

The whole situation the last few days reminds me a lot of this clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLni3wbndls

Justyn