Ryan,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts as well as open up
a direct line to communicate with you. It speaks well of the company
you work for and the opportunity you're trying to manage.

Quite frankly I'm surprised Twitter doesn't acquire more companies.
The last one I really remember was Summize and that was quite
some time ago. I just hope Twitter doesn't fall in the footsteps of
Apple,
whose change to their developer's agreement was one of the worst
I can remember in awhile. But for what it's worth, try to respond to
as many inquiries as possible. I had tweeted some questions a couple
of weeks ago, and when communications suddenly stopped, it was
easy to assume the worst. Perhaps I erred by including a reference to
Yahoo's Project Rushmore. Anyway, mea culpa.

Best of luck!

- Brian